Benefits At A Glance


As a member of the Texana team, your contribution in the workplace matters. The time that you invest here is not simply hours on the job, it is part of an overall commitment you have made to those who entrust us to provide behavioral healthcare and intellectual & developmental disabilities services. Your contribution is rewarded by a total compensation package that includes a comprehensive benefits plan designed to provide you and your family with the security and peace of mind you deserve.

GROUP MEDICAL PLANS
Base medical plan offered at no charge to employee – a buy up plan is also offered. Family coverage is available and Texana pays a portion of dependent coverage; prescription plan included in both plans.

DENTAL PLAN
Employee and family coverage; 2 traditional PPO plans or Dental HMO.

VISION PLAN
Employee and family coverage.

LIFE & DISABILITY INSURANCE

 Basic Life Insurance at no charge for employee.
 Supplemental Life Insurance for employee and family.
 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance for employee and family.
 Short Term Disability for employee
 Long Term Disability for employee

FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT
Healthcare care and dependent day care account which permits employees to be reimbursed for eligible expenses with pre-tax dollars.

RETIREMENT PLANS
A plan that enables employees to save a percentage of pre-tax pay through payroll deductions. After one year of employment employees are eligible to contribute 4% of pay and Texana Center contributes an additional 6% for a total contribution of 10%. Employees are 100% vested once they have completed 5 years of service.

TIME OFF
 Paid Time Off
 Holiday time

CAREER DEVELOPMENT
Continuing Education

EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Offered at no charge to employee and family.

CAREER DEVELOPMENT
Continuing Education

HEALTHCARE & WELLNESS PROGRAM
Free Flu Shots
Free Health Education Lunch n’ Learn Presentations, Challenges and more

PARKING
Parking is available at all Texana Center sites free-of-charge

OTHER SERVICES
Employees and family are eligible for membership in Texas Gulf Federal Credit Union

decor

Texana Decor & More…

Décor items which have been handcrafted by adults with intellectual disabilities.

ImageGen (4)
ImageGen (3)
ImageGen (2)
ImageGen (1)
ImageGen

call

Questions? Call Us?

Toll Free

Community Partners

Fort-Bend-Chamber-of-Commerce
ImageGen (15)
ImageGen (14)
ImageGen (13)
ImageGen (12)