The following services are provided at no cost regardless of income:
- Development of the Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP)
- Service coordination
- Translation and interpretation services, if needed
- Services for children with auditory and visual impairments who are eligible for services from ECI and local school districts
- Services for children in foster care or in conservatorship of the state
- No child is denied services because of a family’s inability to pay.
Families with children enrolled in Medicaid, SSI or CHIP, or whose income is below 300% of the Federal Poverty Level, do not pay for any ECI services.
Other families pay a cost share determined by a sliding fee scale based on family size and net income after allowable deductions.