14-17 years old
As an volunteer, I understand that I will have access to confidential information, which may include, but is not limited to information related to:
• CLIENT/PATIENTS AND/OR FAMILY MEMBERS: Such as records, conversations, demographic information, financial information, sensitive medical information including HIV/ AIDS status, etc.
• EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEER, STUDENTS, & CONTRACTORS: Such as salaries, employment records, disciplinary actions, sensitive medical information including HIV/ AIDS status, etc.
• TEXANA CENTER BUSINESS INFORMATION: Such as financial records/reports, internal reports, memos, contracts, presentations, survey results communications, proprietary computer programs and technology, etc.
According, as a condition of and in consideration of my access to confidential information, I agree that:
I WILL NOT:
• Exhibit or divulge the content of any confidential record or report except to fulfill a work assignment;
• Attempt to access information by using another person’s user identification code or password;
• Remove any records, reports or copies from their storage location except in the performance of my duties;
• Use Texana resources or information to engage in illegal activities, or harass anyone;
• Allow unauthorized use of information maintained, stored or processed by Texana Center;
• Seek personal benefit of, or permit other to benefit personally by any confidential information available through my work assignment;
• Divulge copy, release, sell, loan, review, alter or destroy any confidential information except as assigned and properly authorized within the scope of my volunteer duties at Texana Center.
• Use confidential information only as needed to perform my legitimate duties as a volunteer with Texana Center;
• Access only confidential information for which I have a need to know;
• Only disclose information to those authorized to receive it;
• Respect the privacy and rules governing the use of any information accessible through paper or electronic
(computer system or network) and only utilize information necessary to perform my volunteer assignment;
• Report any violations of privacy/ confidentiality policies;
• Abide by all the policies and procedures established regarding confidential information.
Texana Decor & More…
Décor items which have been handcrafted by adults with intellectual disabilities.
Questions? Call Us?
Find A Location